Cannon Rebel 35mm Camera

Got something to sell? Looking for work? Looking for something to buy? Need to hire someone? Post it here
Victor Rich
Ringleader Minion
Ringleader Minion
The middle number please (3): 5

Cannon Rebel 35mm Camera

Postby Victor Rich » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:24 am

Used during only 1 semester of college, virtually brand new. Paid over $250.00 new for just the camera. Comes with camera body, 28-90mm zoom lens, large camera case and smaller case for film or accessories.

Serious inquiries only - $100 FIRM - no other offers will be considered.

Product Features and Technical Details

Product Features
• Autofocus 35mm SLR with full manual options
• Retractable built-in flash
• 11 exposure modes
• Includes 28-90mm zoom lens

Technical Details
• Brand Name: Canon
• Model: 8089A004
• Lens Type: zoom
• Optical zoom: 4 x

Product Description

• Canon has once again raised the bar in the world of 35mm SLRs with its EOS Rebel Ti. Canon claims the Rebel Ti has the fastest autofocus (AF) in its class, which should increase accuracy and precision for shooting at a real-life pace. A built-in flash pops up easily for shooting in low-light situations, and its extended arm reduces red-eye effect. The included EF 28-90mm f4-f5.6 standard zoom lens is an ideal all-around lens for wide angle to medium telephoto photography.
• Fast, accurate, and flexible, Rebel Ti's three autofocus systems (the camera chooses the best one automatically) free you to concentrate on your composition and to just have fun. Seven focusing points cover an area wider than any other camera in its class, letting you place your subject off-center or even focus on the area covered by multiple focus points.
• The glare-free laser matte viewfinder displays seven wide-area focusing points, which are clearly superimposed to guide composition. There's also a dioptric adjustment so that prescription glasses can be removed for up-close comfort. The extralarge LCD panel is illuminated for clear viewing whatever the lighting conditions.
• You can rely on Rebel Ti's automatic exposure system for professional results, but the camera's special exposure controls give you lots of room for experimentation. With the camera's multiple exposure control, you can place up to nine images in a single frame for impressive surrealistic compositions.
• Shooting feels natural because the shutter button, AF point selector, main dial, command dial, and even the LCD panel's buttons are all within reach for one-handed operation. The command dial has seven preset image controls for work in various common shooting situations.
• The lens mount is solid stainless steel to handle Canon's full line of world-renowned lenses. A built-in, automatic pop-up flash eliminates guesswork. It recycles for action quickly, and with a red-eye reduction lamp built right in, images are natural and flattering.
• From Digital Living Today
• With all the hullabaloo about digital photography, it's nice to see that Canon is still raising the bar with their consumer SLRs. Meet the EOS Rebel Ti35mm SLR Date Camera with 28-90mm Lens. The Rebel Ti is a fully automatic SLR that decides on its own which of three auto-focus systems to use based on the conditions of your shot. This is a good example of how the Rebel Ti takes the features that we already know in automatic SLRs (see the Ti's predecessor from Canon, the EOS Rebel 2000), and makes them faster, lighter, and sexier than they were before. If you've been using even a high-quality point-and-shoot, you'll be shocked at the improvement in your results. The optics are superior and the 7-region focus much faster, so your pictures look a lot more like what you saw when you were looking through the lens.
Attachments
514NNEJRM6L.jpg
514NNEJRM6L.jpg (41.81 KiB) Viewed 9084 times
5I15Q35H73Gd3I23Jdc7m0dc882fbe42511dc.jpg
5I15Q35H73Gd3I23Jdc7m0dc882fbe42511dc.jpg (11.74 KiB) Viewed 9084 times
5Ga5Kd5J63n83I63Ndc7m12c8d61c6e021690.jpg
5Ga5Kd5J63n83I63Ndc7m12c8d61c6e021690.jpg (10.75 KiB) Viewed 9084 times

Mama Loca
Wallyburger Ringleader Minion

Re: Cannon Rebel 35mm Camera

Postby Mama Loca » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:47 am

Not digital?
Last edited by Mama Loca on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm prolly the only Nila you know.

Donate to a Local Family this Christmas Season The Annual Minion Christmas Drive

https://www.facebook.com/Mamaloca

Mama Loca

Postby Mama Loca » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 am

Why are you parting with it?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2
I'm prolly the only Nila you know.

Donate to a Local Family this Christmas Season The Annual Minion Christmas Drive

https://www.facebook.com/Mamaloca

Victor Rich
Ringleader Minion
Ringleader Minion

Postby Victor Rich » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 pm

No, not digital - 35mm film. Parting because I only bought for a elective class at FLCC when I was completing my degree. I don't do a lot of photography and didn't want it going to waste if someone else could use and do something good with it.

Victor Rich
Ringleader Minion
Ringleader Minion

Postby Victor Rich » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:57 pm

SOLD

Return to “Opportunity Knocks”