Free Buffet for anyone

Got something to sell? Looking for work? Looking for something to buy? Need to hire someone? Post it here
ajsuff
Permanently Irked Minion
Permanently Irked Minion
The middle number please (3): 5

Free Buffet for anyone

Postby ajsuff » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:36 am

One of our friends has sold their house and had this beautiful dark wood old buffet. We took from them for free but it is far too big for our house.

It is 66 inches long and 34 inches tall. It has keys for the two doors on the each end side. It has 2 draws in the middle It is in very good condition.

If no one wants it tomorrow it will be going to the curb for free.

Either PM me and/or call me at 394-2299. If we are not here leave a message.

buffet.jpg

-Aj
Dimmi con chi vai, e ti diro chi sei –
Tell me with whom you associate and I’ll tell you what you are

Tired Old Man
Hairy Stink-Eye Ringleader Minion
Hairy Stink-Eye Ringleader Minion

Re: Free Buffet for anyone

Postby Tired Old Man » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 pm

That looks like one i have from my Grandmothers house. Great condition and it makes a fine liquor cabinet. Someone's lucky day alright.

Jeff Marinelli
Permanently Irked Minion
Permanently Irked Minion

Postby Jeff Marinelli » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 pm

On my street that would be gone before I got it to the curb.
Don't blame me! I voted for Bernie!

ajsuff
Permanently Irked Minion
Permanently Irked Minion

Postby ajsuff » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:36 pm

It is a shame that no one has come forth yet. I couldn't leave it outside seeing how the weather it. We have quality furniture in our house and I would never treat a fine piece of old furniture like that. But not for too much longer. This piece of furniture came from a very nice home in Canandaigua about 15 years ago. I looked at it, and the price was ok, but at the time,with the kids living here, we really had no room for it. I mentioned to one of friends who appreciates quality things about it, and he went over and bought it. He has since passed away and his wife has sold the house and asked if we wanted it. Of course I couldn't refuse, but low and behold it still will not fit in this huge "palace" of ours. They gave it to us for free. They do not want it back. So we are offering it free as well. It's in the newspaper today, thanks to Suzanne, so maybe someone will pick it up. Otherwise, I'm going to find someone with a truck and take it down to VOA.

-Aj

ajsuff
Permanently Irked Minion
Permanently Irked Minion

Postby ajsuff » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Buffet is gone to be picked up Sunday. I was coming out of Chase and lo and behold a friend of mine was walking to his car. I said hey and he turned around, and I said might you be interested in a old buffet. He said he and his wife both were. They were looking for a buffet that they could lock or secure liquor and have storage as well. I said you are going to love this one. I said one side has locked area and just inside on the top has a drawer where you would put your silver. The other end is locked as well. He said we'll be right over in about 10 minutes. I said ok see you then. He looked it over and said Al, I'll take it. I said there is no better people whom i rather see have this than you and your wife. So things sometimes happen quickly and for the best.

-Aj

Return to “Opportunity Knocks”