I'm a 51-Year-Old Cougar Baby and I Fell for My Sugar Daddy

Defending Free Speech in Canandaigua and Ontario County... and New York State. The USA, too. Ummm, the World also. Heck, the Universe.
ajsuff
Permanently Irked Minion
Permanently Irked Minion
The middle number please (3): 5

I'm a 51-Year-Old Cougar Baby and I Fell for My Sugar Daddy

Postby ajsuff » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:56 am

.......................... from Good Housekeeping .....................

I never thought I would be a sugar baby. Not when I was 21, and certainly not as a 51-year-old divorced parent of three. Perhaps it was my Roman Catholic background that shaped my views on relationships and love, but I used to think the sugar-daddy-sugar baby dynamic was silly and taboo. That kind of relationship didn't go with my moral standards. Women strutting for a wad of cash and to please a wealthy man … no, thank you. I saw my love life going in a much different direction. The "normal" direction, so to speak. For a long time, it did. After a fluke first marriage at 27, I met the successful, headstrong man I was taught to believe every woman wants. Together, we had three beautiful children and lived the classic, white-picket-fence life for almost two decades.Behind that fence; however, I was miserable. He's an entrepreneur, so I was always sympathetic to the demands of his work. But over time, I felt myself becoming more like a nanny and less like his wife. Foreplay felt like a chore, and eventually we weren't having sex at all. I existed to make dinner for the kids and provide an open ear when he needed to vent. After 15 years — six of which involved intensive marriage counseling — I finally decided to walk away. I wanted to take control of my life and smile again. .

Read more at:
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/a4 ... ate=080617
Dimmi con chi vai, e ti diro chi sei –
Tell me with whom you associate and I’ll tell you what you are

Return to “The Home of the Minions”