City Manager calls it quits

Defending Free Speech in Canandaigua and Ontario County... and New York State. The USA, too. Ummm, the World also. Heck, the Universe.
Jeff Marinelli
Permanently Irked Minion
Permanently Irked Minion
The middle number please (3): 5

City Manager calls it quits

Postby Jeff Marinelli » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:36 pm

Canandaigua city manager a finalist for job in Michigan

By Melody Burri

Posted at 9:50 PM
Updated at 9:50 PM

Ted Andrzejewski has been on administrative leave in Canandaigua.

CANANDAIGUA — Embattled Canandaigua City Manager Ted Andrzejewski may be headed back to Michigan, if he’s chosen to become the new manager of the village of Cass City.

Andrzejewski is among five finalists from a field of 14 candidates who will be interviewed July 15 for the Cass City village manager’s job, according to the Huron Daily Tribune (www.michigansthumb.com and www.mlive.com).

Andrzejewski was placed on administrative leave with pay from his position in Canandaigua on June 9. Mayor Ellen Polimeni cited “personal issues of his” as the reason for the action.

“We decided it’s best for him to be on administrative leave for the rest of the month and then we will be reevaluating,” Polimeni said in June.

On June 10, Andrzejewski’s home on Granger Street was listed for sale with Nothnagle Realtors at $199,900.

The other candidates for the Michigan job include former Cass City Village Council member Nancy Barrios and Andrew Niedzinski, Deboria Powell and Mike Greene.

Cass City, which has about 2,428 residents, is seeking a new manager to replace Peter Cristiano, who resigned in January after 12 years in that position, according to the Huron Daily Tribune report. An interim manager was appointed but served just eight days. In February, the council hired former Cass City manager Lou LaPonsie as interim manager for three months. His work for the village was extended for another three months in May, as the search for a new manager continued.

Cass City officials report Andrzejewski has a degree in business management from the University of Buffalo and a master’s degree in business administration from John Carroll University.
Don't blame me! I voted for Bernie!

Tired Old Man
Hairy Stink-Eye Ringleader Minion
Hairy Stink-Eye Ringleader Minion

Re: City Manager calls it quits

Postby Tired Old Man » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:01 am

I wonder if the Canandaigua City Counsel is still too stupid to hire the Assistant City Manager. They have a good man there. I also hope that if they make the offer, he flips them the bird.

Jeff Marinelli
Permanently Irked Minion
Permanently Irked Minion

Postby Jeff Marinelli » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:24 am

No fire chief no city manager what's going on around here?

Upset Business Owner
Ringleader Minion
Ringleader Minion
antispam: No
The middle number please (3): 3

Postby Upset Business Owner » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Didn't take much to get rid of him. House has been empty for a couple weeks.

I just want to know who did this jerks back ground check and if they ever heard of the internet. How could they miss the numerious jobs and sexual harassment.

Jeff Marinelli
Permanently Irked Minion
Permanently Irked Minion

Postby Jeff Marinelli » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:22 pm

Asst City mgr steps up to the plate, Ellen's already sworn him in.

Upset Business Owner
Ringleader Minion
Ringleader Minion

Postby Upset Business Owner » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Good....Goodwin was in the top three when they appointed Ol'Teddy.

Next step bring back THE CHIEF !

cdgadart
Junior Senior Minion
Junior Senior Minion

Postby cdgadart » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:07 am

Goodwin is in. Leave it at that, this city barely needs a manager for it's size. Stop wasting taxpayers money on assistant manager. Stop pussyfooting around with the disaster at the lake. Gennerco needs to tear that rusted bird house down and forced to give it back to the city. Take a look at the Geneva lakefront. Nice pavilions, lots of picnic tables, loads of parking, large swimming area. Cdga. has not enough parking, tiny pavilions, a shortage of picnic tables, a swim area that will forever bleed oil residue because of the dump site that it is built on. City is trying for grants for a dog park and to cleanup the Tom's Mobil land. That station has been contaminated for years, no taxes paid in years. Tom (God rest his sole) should have been held accountable yrs. ago. But then again look at the Genneco disaster on the lake. They have more excuses than Carter has liver pills.
#3 lives on

cdgadart
Junior Senior Minion
Junior Senior Minion

Postby cdgadart » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:09 am

Goodwin is in. Leave it at that, this city barely needs a manager for it's size. Stop wasting taxpayers money on an assistant manager. Stop pussyfooting around with the disaster at the lake. Gennerco needs to tear that rusted bird house down and forced to give it back to the city. Take a look at the Geneva lakefront. Nice pavilions, lots of picnic tables, loads of parking, large swimming area. Cdga. has not enough parking, tiny pavilions, a shortage of picnic tables, a swim area that will forever bleed oil residue because of the dump site that it is built on. City is trying for grants for a dog park and to cleanup the Tom's Mobil land. That station has been contaminated for years, no taxes paid in years. Tom (God rest his sole) should have been held accountable yrs. ago. But then again look at the Genneco disaster on the lake. They have more excuses than Carter has liver pills. 8)
#3 lives on

Upset Business Owner
Ringleader Minion
Ringleader Minion

Postby Upset Business Owner » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Still want to know who he was mentoring. If you haven't done it yet check out the links in the Messenger story and you'll know more about Ted than council did when they appointed him.

Goodwin has basicly created the last two City Budgets and has set in on most of the labor contracts in the past as well. Ms. Smith couldn't stand Ted but had nothing but praise for John.

Time will tell. If council doesn't cave in and give Genneco the docks and pilot grant then they should revoke the 30 day extension on his permit and call the bonds on this. Having helped another local guy obtain funding for a new hotel I can tell you its there if you have your t's crossed and I's dotted but won't look at projects that are not set in concete. (ie: changing everytime the wind blows).

Return to “The Home of the Minions”