Christmas Family Wish list

Defending Free Speech in Canandaigua and Ontario County... and New York State. The USA, too. Ummm, the World also. Heck, the Universe.
4mrbam
Methusala Minion
Methusala Minion
The middle number please (3): 5

Christmas Family Wish list

Postby 4mrbam » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Handling things a little different this year. We have adopted two families from FB 2020 page not DSS. I am listing wish lists in case anyone wants to buy specific items. If you do I can pick them up or they can be dropped off to me or Jeff.
Family 1) single mom. Would like cleaning stuff, towels, bath stuff and candles ( hint hint cyber Monday Bath and Body works has absolutely awesome sales :e wink: )! She wears 2x shirts and 18 pants. Daughter is 16 and heading to college next year. So dorm stuff, she likes scentsy as it helps her study, bath bins, Size 1 pants ( looking for nice business type black pants and nice shirts). She is on track so sports stuff also. Platos gift card, black Nike lanyard, marrowind for PS4. , good speakers, Sperry boots or Uggs ( size 8), MacBook, TJ gift card, lulu lemon, grey head band, white shorts, leggings, jacket. ( know a lot is listed, told her to list just to give us options). Son is 5. Wears 5t. Into leggos, remote control trucks, and education stuff.

Family two: a grandmother taking care of her two grandchildren with no or little parental involvement. Boy 3: paw patrol, Nina turtles, clothes size 3t and shoes size 8. Girl is 6, 6x clothes size 1 shoes. Likes baby dolls and bratz dolls. Grandma was more concerned about kids but got her to say size 3x shirt 16 pants shoes 7. But would love educational games to play with the kids. She could also really use gift card to Wegmans or Tops to help with cost of their Christmas dinner.

TomsDad
Lift Flap In Case Of Fire Minion
Lift Flap In Case Of Fire Minion

Re: Christmas Family Wish list

Postby TomsDad » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:20 am

Choosing a recipient off from FaceBook?

Too much possibility for fraud.
Driving the Left Back into the Shadows

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to be Liberals.

4mrbam
Methusala Minion
Methusala Minion

Re: Christmas Family Wish list

Postby 4mrbam » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:01 pm

I had stressed that we don’t assist if they are getting help elsewhere. Already had one person tell me they were and graciously understood. The two we adopted stressed they were not ( granted taking it on faith), but their requests are pretty much on par as we have gotten in the past.

Return to “The Home of the Minions”